Congratulations on being selected to enroll your child at Education Unlimited Lyeum Charter School.

In order to proceed with your child’s registration, you must accept enrollment to the school below. Once you’ve accepted, you will be prompted to create a user account and complete registration. A registration checklist is provided on this page. Please make sure you have all documents required before you begin the registration process.

Enrollment Acceptance 2020-2021
First Name
Last Name
Checkboxes *
Registration Checklist
  1. Proof of your child’s age (child’s birth certificate, passport, or record of baptism),
  2. Your child’s immunization records,
  3. Your child’s latest report card/transcript (if available), one
  4. One (1) of the documents below verifying proof of address:
    • Lease agreement, deed, or mortgage statement for the residence;
    • A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by a utility company (such as National Grid or Con Edison); must be dated within the past 60 days;
    • A bill for cable television services provided to the residence; must include the name of the parent and the address of the residence and be dated within the past 60 days;
    • Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement, the Human Resources Administration, or the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor, indicating the resident’s name and address—must be dated within the past 60 days;
    • A current property tax bill for the residence;
    • A water bill for the residence—must be dated within the past 90 days;
    • Rent receipt which includes the address of residence, within the past 60 days;
    • State, city, or other government issued identification (including an IDNYC card), which has not expired and includes the address of residence;
    • Income tax form for the last calendar year;
    • Official NYS Driver’s License or learner’s permit, which has not expired;
    • Official payroll documentation from an employer such as a paystub with home address, a form submitted for tax withholding purposes, issued within the past 60 days
Note: Students in Temporary Housing: as defined by McKinney-Vento, are not required to submit documentation (including address, proof of date of birth, and immunization) in order to enroll. EULCS will provisionally pre-register the student and then work with the family in temporary housing to obtain documentation.
Close Menu